As Eisenhower said “Plans are worthless, but planning is indispensable”, so… In no particular order, my plan for 2023 is to:
1. Ship MarsManaged for macOS sometime before June, add iOS versions before EOY
2. Complete two more AI courses & tackle several problems that interest me where ML can make a significant difference
3. Read a book every month, summarizing it for later review in DevonThink (my second, and better?, brain)
3. Exercise & meditate at least 4 times a week
4. Find fellow indie devs in San Diego, where my wife and I recently moved
I’ll keep you posted on progress! Hope you all had an awesome end of the year and a great start of 2023!
PS. The GIF above is from The White Lotus, my wife and I really loved the show.